Sunday, December 16, 2012

School's Out

This past week at school has been filled with parties, sing-a-long's, warm wishes and sadly farewells.  It was my last day at Eisenhower, and it really broke my heart to say goodbye to all the wonderful, beautiful people I have grown to know and love.
 Now that school is out, we are preparing for the move, packing, cleaning, last minute doctor visits, and most importantly...FAMILY!  Yes, David's parents are coming to visit for Christmas and Josh's Baptism.  It will be Crazy but fun:)
 The kids are going to miss their teachers, as well as all their friends but they are super excited to be near family:)
Here are some pictures from our last day of school for 2012.





 Up above, Josh looks like he is scared of his teacher, then below; when asked to take a picture all of these girls wanted "in"...Ummm, I don't know if this is a prelude to what is to come or what!??!




This is Mrs. Walsh's class, I cried when asked to take this photo...
 


Up above from left to right..Mrs. Black (principal), Mrs. Webking (Vice Principal), Mrs. Sack (Councelor), and Patsy Herrig (secretary)


My two favorite teachers..Mrs. Wlash (above) and Mrs. Todd (below)


 Mrs. Brown (below) she is the one who got into a terrible car accident a few months ago and broke her wrist...

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

Great pics Brandi... I know you will miss them, but I am excited to be able to see you more often. I know it is bitter sweet leaving a job you love to be closer to family and friends!