Saturday, March 28, 2009

EXCITEMENT, EXCITEMENT, EXCITEMENT!!

This week my mom was here, and we had a lot of fun! We went to the Botanical Gardens, bowling, the beach, shopping, found my dress for my brother's wedding, went to Polynesian Cultural Center, went to see Pearl Harbor and then Monsters vs. Aliens. Whew!!!!! That took a mouth full! Amidst all of that we still found time to go to the track to exercise...my mother has real momentum! Here are some pictures from our whirlwind of a week...



This was at Pearl Harbor with Barbara (one of my mom's best friends)


Mmmmm, sand yummy!


Josh LOVED Bowling for the first time..

Grandma liked the sites on top of this mountain


We couldn't get Audrey out of the water...


Hailey catching waves on her new bodyboard she got for Christmas!


This was at Turtle Bay so they could see the Life size turtles!


This picture was from Pearl Harbor...another reminder of who we are and where we come from!
We are going to miss my mom when she leaves bright and early on Monday morning! I hope everyone had a good week, and enjoy the pictures!

6 comments:

MikesDork said...

I am glad you had a fun week! We will have "our" week soon!

Angie said...

Josh looks so little next to that bowling ball! You guys look like you're having a blast in Hawaii. We sure do miss you here!!!!!

Lynnette Stevens said...

looks like people are signing up to stay at the Sobek inn....i guess i should put my reservations in soon huh? Do siblings get a discount!?! i want to do all that Salley did! She's so cool! hehe

jen said...

How Fun!!! I bet it was hard to say bye to your momma. But man, it is so beautiful in Hawaii, I'm so jealous!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Wow, lots of fun that week. You're so lucky to have your mom on your birthday too. I can't wait till my mom comes to Puerto Rico. I'm already planning all the fun stuff we can do.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you all had fun! I'm feeling a bit envious! The kids look great!