Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Exciting things to come!

So this week I am getting ready for my mom and her best friend to come. I am very excited because my mom will help with whatever needs to be done ( plus she will be here for my b-day which is extra special too...on a side note I am over the age of thirty so I will be counting backwards from now on!) . We will be seeing some of the same sites we saw with Lesa and Jim, so I will be posting pictures of all the events next week! Hope everyone is doing well!
Oh! Also, in case you were all wondering, Josh and Hailey are doing great in swimming thus far. Their lips are blue when they get out of the water, but they love it, so I'm glad I signed them up!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Have a fun visit! I'm so jealous! lol. The blog looks great by the way, sorry I never helped you. (so bad!) It looks darling.

MikesDork said...

I am so glad that you were able to figure it out! I hope you have fun with your mom! Less then 4 months and it will be my turn!

Natalie said...

I LOVE your blog picture! All the kids are smiling and look so happy! And I'm glad to hear some excitement! Yay!

Silly Orgillies said...

Sounds like a blast! Glad you are all feeling better....last winter was that way for us.
Looks like we have similar taste too. I chose the same background for our blog. :)
~Amy O.