Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What a week it has been!!

So this past week was full of unexpected accidents and messes. You saw Josh's mishap, and that was just the beginning! The next day Audrey went down for a nap fully dressed..... pants, long sleeve shirt, socks, diaper, etc. When we went to go get her, she was totally naked! She took off everything, and threw her diaper on the floor, while leaving the big poop ball in the crib!! YUCK! David got to her first and came out of her room yelling for help, so when I got upstairs, she looked dazed and confused, but had a little smile on her face full of satisfaction! What a stinker! It was funny and yet irritating, because I had to wash the sheets yet again! I took a picture, but for obvious reasons I couldn't post it. If that wasn't enough, I went to deliver a pizza at an enlisted barracks here on post, and when I left my car it was fine, and I came back out of the building and it was crunched between two cars! I parallel parked, and apparently upset someone, or had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time...either way that was the end to my week. Thankfully David is pretty suave with tools and he jimmy rigged it, so the front looks great but the back bumper is still pushed up a bit. At least this way we don't have to go through our insurance. (which here it is called no-fault insurance, which basically means you have to go through your own anyway, and pay the deductible.)
This week has got to be looking up, wouldn't you say?

4 comments:

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Gosh, there is certainly nothing like being in the states. I have crazy days like that here too. I once parked in a place full of parking spaces all around me, but apparently, I parked in a space that someone liked to park in and they were upset and parked their car like an inch away the driver's side, so I had to crawl in through the passenger seat. I was so upset, I wanted to key their car so bad, but I just played it off like it didn't even bother me. People have no respect. Ugh.

MikesDork said...

It is looking up! ~wink~

Miss you! I know that kind of week... I am having one too!

Natalie said...

Ah man, Brandi.. we did have a tough week! I hope it gets better!

Christina said...

Aww Brandi, what a pain! I am so sorry about your car, wow. We sure miss you hon.