Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Are you wearing your thinking cap?

I just wanted to share something that was too cute to pass up. My Joshua was answering a jokle his sister was telling him, and the conversation went something like this:

Hailey: Josh, Why did the cow cross the road?
Josh: To get his milk!
Mommy: That was cute Josh good answer
Josh (as he is pointing to his head): That's because I have my thinking cap on Mom!

It made me laugh for a good few minutes. My son comes up with the cutest, abnormal little sayings, that MUST be why we love him so!

5 comments:

The Rickards said...

I love it!! I have my thinking cap on! I think you need to go and become a teacher!

MikesDork said...

so cute! Good Job Josh!

Natalie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love hearing stories like that. Way cute!

As for the potty training, I heard of this book called Early-Start Potty Training that juxtaposes to what you mentioned. But I wouldn't know what to do with twins! I'm sure your experience with Josh and Hailey will come in handy!

Christina said...

That's awesome, I love that! By the way, I saw the post about pt the girls and totally get it. I've been PTing my oldest two together for a long time and it is very different to try two at once... I am just relieved I'm not the only one dreading it. I am going to try to finish PTing Alex this summer and hopefully get Camden on board... lol My friend Mindy has triplets, I can ask her how she did it. :) I'll let you know.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

That's so cute. Kids are so smart these days, I can't believe the things that come out of their mouths sometimes.

Can you believe we only have about 7 weeks left? I want to go visit you in Hawaii.