Friday, April 17, 2009

Step by Step

Well we are still going through boxes if you can believe it! We have a couple of what I thought were "decorative " themed boxes but lo and behold there are still magical things that appear that I forgot I had! Besides finding a new discovery, we are just going through the same old, same old...Hailey is testing at school, Josh is growing bigger everyday it seems like; he was just in a size 3T and now his shirts are just starting to fit to snug, and his church pants are little high-waters. The twins are getting into EVERYTHING!! They are starting to be harder than Josh to maintain, (if you can believe that!) They have stubborn tendencies, and little temper tantrums (one more so than the other) which just proves the theory that no child is alike in everything... even twins!

3 comments:

MikesDork said...

Isn't it fun to find old things? I am sure they are a handful... that was my abi... I can not imagine 2 at the same time!

Christina said...

Love the photo at the top by the way. :) I'm glad you are settled and sorry the girls are being stinkers... I totally get it though. :) Hang in there.

jen said...

I too can't imagine having twins either. It would be hard. Hopefully they'll grow out of that stage soon!