Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bottles, Bottles we are done with thee!!!!

I am happy to report no more bottles! We had them for longer than usual, and I knew it would be hard to break them of this habit, but yesterday we just threw them out, had a little ceremony of sorts, and VOILA! they are a thing of the past! I am looking forward to no more sippie cups, diapers, blankets, etc., etc., etc. But for now, one step at a time as the saying goes, and hopefully this will only take about a week to adjust...Avery is having a harder time falling asleep without one, and Audrey will not drink the milk from it, but I am hopeful that they will break down in the next couple of days, and drink regularly from the sippie cups. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

MikesDork said...

Yeah!! It will pass... just keep with it! Before you know it, you will be wishing you could have another cute cuddly sweet baby in your arms... ok well maybe not... but it is a nice thought!

The Dotter Family said...

Oh how i remember those days. Don't worry your girls will adjust and will do fine, they will learn to fall asleep without the ba ba's. I went through the same thing. You are doing great Brandi!

Angie said...

Good job! I'm still working with Maeby on the "no diaper" thing. I can't wait until I don't have to buy diapers for her anymore! They're so stinkin expensive!!!