Friday, May 15, 2009

Just take a breath

This week has been one CRAZY week! Besides trying to get the girls bottle free, sleeping normal in new beds, cleaning my house, (or lack there of), helping out at Hailey's school (did I mention I was on the PTO board?)..I just found out I have to have surgery on my left leg. I wanted to have surgery because of my vericose veins but I didn't realize that was indeed that bad and "needed intervention" (as the doctor put it). So, my surgery is next Thursday! It came on really quick and kind of sudden, and became VERY overwhelming. I am missing my family and good friends that are always there to help in situations like this, but thankfully Heavenly Father was looking out for me (as usual!) and everything seems to be worked out as far as children/school pick-up/etc. Hopefully everything will go as planned, and my leg will look like I was 18 again! So think of us next week and keep us in your thoughts and prayers, we definitely need ALL the help we can get.

5 comments:

wendy said...

Sign me up for that surgery, if it will make my legs look like they did when I was 18...

Angie said...

Crazy! I hope all goes well. You're in our thoughts and prayers always!

MikesDork said...

It will be ok... Heavenly Father loves you and knows what you need! He will come through and you will be all better in the end!

Natalie said...

I really hope the surgery goes well! Your house really is full of chaos! We'll be praying for you and keep us posted!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

I will keep you in my prayers Brandi. I think I'll need to do that too before I start having kids. I have one on my right leg that hurts sometimes.

I hope all goes well too, I wish I was there to help you out.