Sunday, May 24, 2009

Swing My Worries Away

O.K. I am a new HUGE fan of craig's list. I know, I know, where have I been right? But seriously it is THE coolest and fastest way to sell/buy stuff I have ever found! For those friends of mine who have tried to show me the light on garage sales, this is even better! Maybe it is just where we live (on a military post), but families around here move so much, that there is constantly a great selection/need for things all the time! I bought that swing set you see Hailey and Josh on for $30 bucks!! You can't see all of it, but they threw in a baby swing with it, plus it has two regular swings like what Hailey is on. I also have sold things fast! Granted, some things are pure trash, but all in all, I have to say I am totally impressed and hooked on how simple, fast, effective and easy this new system for me works!

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

what a great find! The kids will love it!

Angie said...

You've been getting some really great pictures of your munchkins, Brandi! I wanna chat with you on the webcam this week! Can you e-mail me your Skype name pretty please?