Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!


Can you believe it has been 7 years? I sure can't, but since it is our Anniversary tomorrow I thought it would be kind of fun to re-cap the last seven years.. so here it goes.
David and I have gone through 7 cars; we have had 6 animals; we have gained 5+ty pounds between us since we have been married, we have had 4 surgeries in just our family (Hailey's nose, Josh's teeth, David's tummy, and my leg); we have had 3 children together; 2 life-changing visits to the E.R. (my mis-carriage, and my car accident) and to end on a good note 1 adoption =)
Babe, I can't imagine what the next 7, 20, or even 50 years good bring us but as long as I am with you we can get through anything together..I love you =-)

8 comments:

Angie said...

I love that picture of you two. Happy Anniversary! 7 years has flown by, huh?

jen said...

awhhhh! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! your post is WAY better than mine. i loved it. and i love those pics of you and your hubby. thank you for your sweet comments...i think of you often too. xoxo jen

Lesa said...

Happy 7th Anniversary.
We love you.
It was touching. Brandi have you thought about writing a book? You're good.
We had one question, did you have the right number of annimals.

Did you count Hailey's crabs?
Hee, hee!

Love papa and grandma

brandi said...

Lesa, I totally forgot about Hailey's hermet crabs..I was only counting the 5 dogs and one kitty. OOPS!

windsong said...

Seven years four kids and in Hawaii Boy couldnt life be funner. I love looking at the pictures and the girls are getting so big I love the diaper shot but I bet they will hate it when they get older. I miss you guys alot and hope you are having a great time in hawaii Love Robin

MikesDork said...

I am getting irritated that my comments do not show! Happy Anniversary!

Natalie said...

Awww, that was so sweet, Brandi! Happy Anniversary!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It's amazing to look back and remember everything you've done together.