Monday, June 29, 2009

Surfer Dude

Josh passed swim lessons today and they got to do a whole bunch of fun activities...he got to jump off the diving board, surf on a surfboard, and go down the waterslide...as many of you know Josh LOVES the water so you can only imagine how excited he was to go on everything. I was especially impressed by the way he hung onto the surfboard..his teacher said he was a natural! I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing,(just another way to make mommy really nervous) but I got some really good pictures so enjoy, and hope everyone is having a great summer =)




6 comments:

MikesDork said...

so cute... what a little surfer! He will be riding the waves soon!

Angie said...

Congrats, Josh! He has always loved the water!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Man, I wish I can stand on a surf board like that. He is a natural.

Yes, we are finally home and lovin' it. Talk to you soon.

Lesa said...

Hi Joshua,
Me and your Papa are so pround of you passing your swim class. What a big boy you are becoming. Please STOP! growing until I come in September.
Youre mommy sure takes good pictures.
We love you and your whole family soooooooooo much.

Love, Grandma and Papa

Natalie said...

Awww, that's so great! I get so nervous around water that I'm so paranoid about Asia, but I really need to get over so that I don't pass that fear unto her. I wish I was a fish like Joshua!

jen said...

wow, what a boy! i bet you're so proud of him. great pictures!