Thursday, June 4, 2009

My BIG Graduate...



O.K. so I have been asking for this day to come for a long time...now that it is actually here, I am kind of sad! I have wanted Josh to just grow-up, grow-up, grow-up..but now when I am in the moment, my feelings have changed! They handed me all kinds of letters, and arts and crafts he has worked on throughout the school year; plus they got them a little bag full of things they will need for Kindergarten. A ruler, pencil box, pencils, erasers, markers, crayons, book, etc. It was so thoughtful and nice..but I honestly wasn't expecting it, so it brought tears to my eyes! Josh of course is beyond excited to go to school with "Hailey and the other big kids." Anyway, I am going to miss him sucking his little thumb when he is tired, and cuddling with me, and giving me kisses on demand, etc. I know it just won't end overnight..but slowly and surely my only little guy is growing up =(



This is a picture of his teachers "Miss Crystal and Miss Debbie" and his little friend Tristen he made at school....

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

cute new pic... and yes they do grow up... WAY TO FAST!

jen said...

wow, time flys! i remember when you had that little guy in your tummy. i'm dreading that day for alyssa. i'm sure i will cry more than her! you're such a good mommy.