Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cleaning My Stress Away...

So I have put off organizing my bedroom closet, the garage, and the armoir. I just keep throwing things in these areas thinking "out of sight out of mind". Well, it has bothered me enough, (only because I couldn't find my Halloween decor) that yesterday, I couldn't take it anymore, so Hailey and I started with what I thought would be a fairly quick process. It lead however to me cleaning more and more; so tomorrow I will be up finishing what I started. Here are some pic.'s of a glimpse of what my procrastination looked like (before and after). I am proud to say the garage, flower bed, and this atrocious tree stump thing in the front yard is taken care of, now onto my closet and armoir! I can't believe how long it takes to do just a couple of things...
The two boxes on the right are what David still has to go through, but at least I can honestly say, I know exactly what I have! I am proud to say I now can use the garage for its purpose...and that is to keep a car in, Whaaooooh=-)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

NICE JOB, BRANDI!!!!

MikesDork said...

Good job... it did not look that bad in July. I am happy that you can finally park in there! It will make it much nicer when it rains... EVERYDAY!