Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THE Wedding Event of the Year...

My brother finally got married to a wonderful girl on Sunday, September 27th, 2009 in a little town called Plymouth, NH. It was beautiful! My cousins, my dad, mom, David and I were there to represent..it really was full of memories! David and I flew in on Tuesday, my mom flew in the next day, then my cousins the next, followed by my Dad and some more family on Friday. In between all the trips to the airport, we managed to squeeze in some adventures throughout Boston. It was so much fun! They got married in a greenhouse, where they folded 2,000 origami birds as a form of good luck for the bride and groom. Out of the 6 days we were there, it of course rained only on their wedding day! Despite that, we still had a great time. During the reception, which was in this beautiful log cabinish type resort, amongst all this beautiful foliage of the season; they played "YMCA" a classic of the Hudson family, and my mom got everyone out there dancing like we have never done before! We definitely made new traditions there as well I would like to think. Here are some pictures of the fam, and the newest member Jessica! Congrats to the newest Hudson family=-) Now, as the grandparents put it...don't make us wait too long for grand kids!


These first two are from the rehearsal dinner...


These are pictures of where the reception was..the place reminded me of Lake Tahoe..so pretty!
These are from the reception..I played with the coloring on some of them, and now I can't get it to go back =-(





I thankfully took over 400 pictures..so I will definitely be going through them and hopefully adding to my scrapbooking collection!

5 comments:

MikesDork said...

very nice... you look beautiful!

Natalie said...

How fun! You look beautiful, Brandi!

The Harts said...

So fun to see, Brandi! Looks like it was a beautiful event!! And you really look fabulous :)

Angie said...

I'm so happy for your brother and his new wife! It's great you guys got a nice little vacation for the two of you as well. You really do look great, Brandi.

jen said...

looks like a beautiful wedding. and you look beautiful too! thank you for your comments...i always love hearing what you have to say.