Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Families Are Forever

David and I went to Boston for my brother's wedding and to see my family which was LONG overdue. My cousins' and I haven't seen each other for a couple of years at least, and my dad I haven't seen since Christmas of 05'. Everyday we did something fun!! We crammed in as much as we could, but I still felt like I blinked and the vacation was over! We went to downtown Boston a couple of different times, did the freedom trail, North end, Fanueil Hall, Boston Commons, plus drove to New Hampshire for the wedding (new post to come..), the visit was bittersweet for me because I really missed my pumpkins, but had such a blast with all of my family. David and I will definitely make a trip back!



This is my new sister-in-law Jessica!! Welcome to the family...

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

Glad you had a great trip... I look forward to seeing the wedding pics. Have a great week!