Monday, September 14, 2009

The Final Countdown...

So next week we are going to Boston for my brother's wedding. I am totally excited and definitely counting down!! We leave next Monday, and come back the following Monday night (sept.28th). I am really looking forward to seeing my dad, who I haven't seen since Christmas of 05'! It will go way to fast, and it is never enough time, but I'm sure it will be memorable and unforgettable! I will have lots of pictures to post, but until then, have a great couple of weeks everybody!!

3 comments:

The Harts said...

Brandi!! Very fun to catch up on the latest happenings at the Sobek's house. I'm so excited for you to have a GREAT time at the wedding and how awesome you'll get to see your dad. Can't wait to see pics... I send my best to Bret!

Angie said...

Yay! Have fun!!!

MikesDork said...

It will be fun... especially with no kids!