Saturday, December 5, 2009

PIZZA HUT Is a No-Go

O.K. so I tried to be ahead of the game...I ordered pizza from Pizza Hut because David loves their pizza. Everyone around here is having the same deals, etc. so I thought why not? It was the night before Thanksgiving, and I had been preparing the food for the next day. So at 3:00p.m. on Wednesday, I ordered pizza to be delivered @ 4:30p.m. pretty simple right? WRONG!!
4:30p.m. came and went, and no one showed up. I called and asked where my order was..she puts me on hold **by the way, they have a "central line" so even though you call the store number, it is like a call center** and when she comes back, she tells me "I'm sorry they don't have a driver, can you come to the store?" Of course, I am a little miffed to say the least, because Josh was still taking a nap, by this point the girls are whining for food (yes, I know we eat early), and David was sleeping for work that night. Anyway, I said "no, why didn't anyone call me within this hour and a half, and let me know this?" So then she puts me on hold again, and comes back to say "we can give you $5.00 off if you come and get it, I asked her if it was ready and she said yes." O.K. now I am royally Peed off because for one, they made it, and decided to just ignore me and figure I would forget or what?!?!?!?
So, I simply stated" That is unacceptable and I want my order free!" She said of course they couldn't do that, and would have someone call me back from the store.
By this point it is almost 5p.m. and I had to make something for my girls to eat, since obviously my previous plan had been demolished. A "local chick" called me back as was very "annoyed" to say the least she says," Brandi, yes you called, and have a problem with something?" I proceeded to tell her what happened and even added the whole my order should be free, and she claims, of course not, and then says"We just pulled a driver off the road, I don't want to be here, I can give you ten dollars off, take it or leave it!"
I told her I was disappointed but I guess, so the driver was supposedly putting the order in his car as we speak....no joke 5:35p.m. he shows up with THE most nastiest old pizza ever, and 5 bread sticks that were folded in half, and a 2 ltr. of Pepsi. I asked him how he was doing and he says" I'm good since two drivers called in sick and I am the only one!"
So who do you think is telling the truth..him or the manager?
The more I think about this, the more upset I get..I wasn't treated like a customer, but not even as a paying individual. Who should/would pay for something that is so old, and been sitting under a vent for a good 2 hours?? Then to say my $14.00 was too much to give back, that 10 bucks was the best they could do?? I have worked in the food industry long enough that your paying customers are a great asset, you want them to come back, to tell their friends about your place of business TO come back, and seriously $14.00 isn't worth that?
I hope this doesn't happen to any of you, but if it does, DO something about it before it happens to someone else, so by word of mouth/Internet I am spreading the word PIZZA HUT S~U~C~K~S at customer service!

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

I am glad you posted... I know how miffed you have been!