Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Hawaii

The kids woke up at 3:30 a.m...YES 3:30 a.m. and I tried to put them back to sleep, but to no avail. I myself didn't get much sleep because I am unfortunately getting sick. Needless to say, the family had a great Christmas, every wish was granted and then some. I wish family were here to make it absolutely perfect..WAIT, I take that back; I wish it was snowing, AND family were here, then it would be perfect, but I have to admit it was pretty darn close! Since we couldn't put any presents under the tree until Christmas Eve, (due to little mischievous hands) this is what it looked like last night after the kiddos went to bed. We hope everyone had a joyous and wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Have a blessed New Year!

2 comments:

MikesDork said...

Merry Christmas! I miss you!

Natalie said...

I haven't checked blogs in awhile because I haven't had Internet so I'm trying to catch up. The twins are so beautiful, Brandi!!!