Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FAMILY=THANKFUL

My girls are doing great in Pre-School, Josh is soaring in kindergarten(academically any way), and Hailey is becoming such a beautiufl young and vibrant lady. I am so tahnkful for my Husband who works so hard for us, to keep us afloat and happy financially as much as possible. I really feel blessed. One of my favorite things I still get is "homemade" crafts from the kids. The girls now have started, and it makes me smile from ear to ear knowing they are so proud of their work. I love my family and am so grateful you guys are in my life=-)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

See if you can you tell whose little hand is whose!


Josh is learning about "The First Thanksgiving". He had to put together a book describing it for his family. They also learned two songs about the Pilgrims.(Sorry it is a little blurry)








This last clip is of Joshua singing...

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

so cute! I think I know who's hand is whos... but I will email you my guess!