Monday, November 29, 2010

FHE Fun

Tonight for FHE we decorated the Christmas tree. The kids had a lot of fun. I got smart this year and bought some plastic balls, so no broken glass everywhere! also this past weekend David was able to decorate the outside with lights all a'glow. He even braved the higher part of the roof, just over the girls' bedroom. Way to go Babe!
Here is some pix. of our family fun...minus David unfortunately he had to work. We ended the night with Home Alone 2 and some homemade popcorn from my mom's Christmas gift she gave me last year. Happy Holidays!

Unfortunately my car is blocking the bushes where there is a netting of lights over them.



1 comment:

MikesDork said...

great pics Brandi... that was our plan, but I have to clean that room first... ahhh the joys of the holidays~