Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

Our last 4th of July here on this beautiful island was a lot of fun for David and the kiddos. I unfortunately had to work a double, so David took them to the festival/carnival here on post. They got to ride the rides, and see all the action up close! They came home for a break, and then met up with some friends from work (David's work) and got front row seats for the fireworks! The kids are still talking about it, so I am grateful to David for making it memorable for the kids! These pictures are my ATTEMPT at trying to get a family shot before we started the day, and as you can see it went from ok~to~not so good in a matter of 10 minutes. The best shot was of the five of them walking away down the street! (shown above). I hope everyone got to spend "America's Birthday" with family and friends!




This was the all my "picture takes" outside, I did not realize that Hailey was upset due to hair issues, and the sun was in everyone's faces, not to mention how HOT it was already!


Attempts #1-5



1 comment:

MikesDork said...

oh the joy of kids and taking pictures! I love the top one though!! Happy 4th (a little late!)