Monday, July 11, 2011

We're Moving!!!

We just got the word last week, we are moving to Fort Leavenworth Kansas. We are very excited to be back on the mainland, and within driving distance of family. We have a lot of planning to do as many of you know, so here we go on a new adventure:) I really do like change, it is the timing, and planning of it all that can get overwhelming (as many of you know). David has to report for duty on October 10th, so we are planning on arriving their September 28th. That is all we have planned so far. Hopefully with a little luck and good ideas from all of you, we can have a better experience than last time!!
I am really looking forward to shipping costs going down for us, the cost of gas, groceries, and most of all SEASONS!!!! (Besides seeing family within a two day drive is always a plus:))
I will keep you updated on all the luck and/or bad decisions along the way!

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

I am so glad to be having you come back to the mainland..... I hope I get to see you more often!