Friday, July 1, 2011

Mom's Visit

My mom was here for 10 days and it seriously flew by. I already dreamt that we were just picking her up at the airport instead of dropping her off:( I LOVED coming home to a clean house and knowing that the kids would be well taken care of. ( As all of you know Mom's are so good at, and in my case MIL's too:)) You are the best, mom!! I had to train at work 5 out of those 10 days, and so the time we had, we tried to squeeze as much into it as we could. We had a couple of good/great days at Bellows, at the pool, watching movies, we even threw a garage sale!! I just wish as always it lasted just a little bit longer. Towards the end of her trip we realized we didn't even take one picture, but don't worry mom, the memories our implanted in our minds, and that is what is most important:) I am so glad you came and helped out as much as you did! I could not have done these past ten days without you:)

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

it is always fun when Grandma comes!! My kids had a blast with grandma last week too! It is always a plus when you come home and it is clean