Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The BIG 10

David and I celebrate our 10 year anniversary this month and I have been thinking a lot about what we have accomplished over this past decade. (Geez, I feel old). We got through nursing school, three children + one adoption; four surgeries, 8 cars, 2 homes, 5 dogs, 5 moves, lived in three states, and no partridge in a pear tree yet!
Overall I have a lot to be thankful for, and I am glad we are in this mess err chaos err life together!! He is my one and only; I don't think I could of handled this with anyone better:) Happy ten years to us, and many more to come! David surprised me with a cruise for our anniversary in October to the Bahamas!!! He ACTUALLY planned part of it; see babe you can still amaze me:)
These are pictures from our engagement photo shoot, and then the wedding....ahhh to be that thin and naive again, one can still dream right?





1 comment:

MikesDork said...

Happy 10 years to you! and many more!!