Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bike Riding

I have had three goals for Josh this summer; to be a better swimmer, to learn how to ride his bike without training wheels, and to work harder at mastering subtraction 1-20.  Since all of them to me are a right of passage; I thought it would be important for my kids to learn as well.  Here are some pictures of Josh in action trying to learn with Daddy helping him.  He gets frustrated and intimidated with the breaking part of the bike.  The bike is a little bit to big for him as far as him putting his feet down, he can't quite reach the ground except on his tippy toes (barely).  I am proud of him for trying though, and I know he will get it:)  BTW..I am not sure who was getting the harder workout; David or Josh??










1 comment:

MikesDork said...

great goals....
great pics!
Good job Josh!