Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Program

Josh had a Christmas program at school last week, and they sang three songs. Since they are learning about "cultures", they did a song from Germany, Mexico, and then a Christmas one.
He sang his little heart out! I wish I could download it on here, but it is too long. He happens to be in the front row because of his height, and this picture is from a friend's camera! (I might have to add this to my b-day wish list next year!) She got a great shot. David was coming from work and sadly just made it there on the last sentence of the last song=-( But, later his teacher told me how the Kindergarten teachers have gotten together and decided to give my little Joshy an award for best performance. It was really cute! He'll get to rent a movie with it! As many of you know Josh is never shy when it comes to singing, and they thought he was just so much fun to watch as his enthusiasm for music "being poured out" on the stage!

Hope everyone has a great week getting ready for Christmas! We miss everyone, and can't wait to see you on Skype!

1 comment:

MikesDork said...

Great Job Josh! You are a great singer!!