Monday, December 7, 2009

Gingerbread House

On a good note, between all the sickness this week. Josh and I got to do a gingerbread activity for his class on Thursday. It was a lot of fun, and some one on one time with me and my "little guy". A new found friend took this picture of us and I was pleasantly surprised to receive it in an e-mail. I cannot fix it (the red-eye) since the way it is formatted, but all in all I am glad there is no double-chin action going on! (That seems to be MY new found friend in pictures these days!)
Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

MikesDork said...

how fun! Josh is so cute! Like this background better too!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Brandi!!! Your adventures in Hawaii remind me so much of Puerto Rico. Your house looks so cute decorated for Christmas. Matthew and I did the lights today, it was so cold, we had to defrost when we were all done. I love it though. Yeah, Matthew and I have been busy, I'm back in school and Matthew has been doing fill in work, nothing steady yet, it's been quite difficult. But we are doing great nonetheless. Take care.

Angie said...

Cute picture, Brandi! We just made a gingerbread house yesterday, but it was not too much fun. I'll post about it...Miss you!!!